Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Delight and Love



Time is something that quite often escapes us. We make time for 'what needs to be done' and sacrifice the things we enjoy or love doing. I suffer this a lot. I have set myself the goal of trying to be more online active, which includes keeping a more updated blog as well as challenging myself to complete tasks that have deadlines...

The http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/ is a page that I always view for inspiration, I stalk this page and never enter so here is my first attempt at being more proactive with online deadlines and challenges.....

Here is the Challenge for September.............
My Take on the September Challenge......
 


My layout is a photo of my father whom drove all the way from Melbourne to come on a holiday with my family. He is looking out into the ocean and for me this was such a "delight" to see my father in awe of it. I watched him with such love in my heart as he was completely transfixed on the ocean.










 
 

 


Please make sure you head over the more than words site and challenge yourself.
Thanks for stopping by
Amanda

12 comments:

  1. Great layout and by the sounds of it, a great memory too, you have scrapped it brilliantly. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Di, a very fond memory. Thankyou for your kind comments and taking the time to comment on my post x

      Delete
  2. Awesome page Amanda!
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words.... ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rachael, I appreciate all your help.....

      Delete
  3. This is such a perfect take on the challenge and such a great memory too! Thanks so much for joining in at More Than Words for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I like the design. Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout Amanda, a lovely moment to remember !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your composition and the wonderful layer work. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that you took some time for yourself and created this gorgeous page! What a lovely photo and memory of your dad. Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful take on our Mood Board this month! Well done! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete